The Interactions properties encapsulate all the different settings that will allow you to apply an unlimited scope of actions to a block when a user interacts using a specified trigger.
Cwicly Interactions can be thought of as visual scripting.
The Cwicly Interactions Panel allows you to: Copy, Paste, Reset or Save Globally your Interactions.
TTD #11 - Interactions: Pricing
An Interaction can be by initiated by Click, Double Click, Mouse Up, Mouse Down, Mouse Enter, Mouse Leave, Mouse Over, Mouse Out or URL Hash.
Allows you to add triggers, targets, actions...
- 1.Select a block
- 2.Open the Block Inspector
- 3.Navigate to the Primary tab
- 4.Navigate to General Settings
- 5.Click the Interactions property to open the Interactions Modal
- 6.Choose Trigger
- 7.Click ➕ to add an Interaction
- 8.Select desired target (Current, Selector)
- 9.If Selector, input required selector
- 10.Click ✎ (Edit) to open Interactions Modal)
- 11.Add required Class
- 12.Find Target
- 13.Select required target (Current, Selector, Includes, Parent, With Attribute, With Attribute Value)
- 14.Find Conditions
- 15.Select Required condition
- 16.Click ⌫ to remove