Cwicly provides a Quick Insert panel with every block that accepts child blocks.
When using the Quick Insert, we recommend clicking on the desired block. This will instantly insert it in the right position.
The Quick insert panel is not enabled by default.
The Cwicly Quick Insert panel is not visible by default, so it needs to be toggled on.
- Open the Global Styles tab in the Block Inspector.
- Open the Settings tab.
- Select the Backend tab.
- Find Quick Inserter and Toggle on/off as required.
- Navigate to the Gutenberg editor for the selected page or post.
- Select a block that allows child blocks.
- Click on the icon in the block toolbar.